It’s that time of the year again. You know, the time when lovers get to demonstrate how much they care about each other, tenfold. Valentine’s Day is a holiday celebrated around the world, primarily dedicated to people in relationships. This can be a bit of a downer, especially if you find yourself single during this time or have just gotten out of a commitment.
Interestingly enough, in some countries, Valentine’s Day is not just dedicated to lovers. It’s a day when people celebrate and cherish all their loved ones, such as friends and family. In Mexico, for example, this holiday is called the “Day of Friendship and Love.” Now, that sounds better, doesn’t it? We need to take the time to remind everyone that we love just how much we love them, especially during times like this pandemic. And what better way than with a skincare set?
Valentine’s Day Origin
Valentine’s Day has many origin stories. The most common and widely-known describes it as the day honoring Saint Valentine, an early martyr known for aiding persecuted Christians. February 14th has since then become recognized as his day as well as the day of love.
It might be significantly harder to see your loved ones this year for Valentine’s Day. The pandemic has made it nearly impossible for people who do not share the same household to be in close contact. It’s strange to think that on a day marked to celebrate love, you can’t even hug the person unless you live together.
However, giving gifts is also a great way to show your appreciation for someone. Some of the most common Valentine’s Day gifts include chocolate, flowers, maybe a piece of jewelry. But perhaps this is the year to mix things up a little and think of something different.
Valentine’s Day gifts for her.
Valentine’s Day gifts for women don’t have to be extravagant. In fact, some of the best gifts are small and simple. If you’re looking for something unique and meaningful, here are a few ideas to get you started.
- A gift card to her favorite restaurant or store.
- A gift certificate to her favorite spa.
- A basket filled with her favorite snacks and a bottle of wine.
- A floral arrangement for her desk or room with a note attached that says “thinking of you”.
Valentine’s Day gifts for him.
If you are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the man in your life, look no further! Here are some great ideas that will show how much you care.
- Tickets to a sporting event or concert.
- A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant or bar.
- A custom shirt with his initial beautifully embroidered on it.
Men love receiving gifts that are personalized for them, so this is sure to make them feel special!
Valentine’s Day Skincare Gifts.
It’s no secret that skincare is becoming more and more popular these days. Many new products have come on the market. Further information on ingredients and benefits has come to light, and people make it more of a point to take care of their skin. After all, it’s the only skin we’ll have in this lifetime. We decide how we want to treat it and how we want it to look as we age. It’s essential to start using anti-aging products and routines on your skin in your early 20s. Our brand’s anti-aging kit is the perfect bundle for this.
- ZCM15 Serum: This antioxidant cleanser combines ZCM15 Redox Technology in an advanced Zn/Cu SOD formulation. Combined with silver and the ancient power of the calendula plant. It helps cleanse, reduce free radicals, and re-energize the skin leaving it looking smoother and younger.
- ZCM30 Synergistic Lotion: A Synergistic therapy that nurtures, treats, protects, conditions, and most importantly, moisturizes the skin. Designed for a daily application of anti-aging vitamins C, E & K as antioxidants. Uses ZCM30 Redox Technology of Zinc, Copper & Magnesium to repair straightaway.
- ZC30 Anti-Aging: AETHEION® ZC30 Anti-Aging Cream is provided in a 0.5 fl oz (14.8 ml) jar. It helps defend, treat, and moisturize your skin, keeping a long-lasting younger look.