Rosehip oil is made from a specific rose plant family in many purity levels, extraction techniques, and concentrations. Rose Oil, scientifically known as Rosa Rubiginosa from the Sweet-Brier Rose, a deciduous shrub 2–3 m high and across, with the stems bearing numerous hooked prickles.
The foliage has a strong apple-like fragrance. According to estimates, there are over 150 different species of wild roses. The most popular species for the production of high-quality rosehip oil are:
Rosehip Oil has been time tested in holistic, conventional, and aesthetic health practices from the beginning of time. It was cultivated by the Persians more than 4,000 years ago. Through all its vitamins and minerals, it offers just one of the benefits within AETHEION® products for optimal skincare.
Benefits of Rosehip Oil
- A high antioxidant that helps your skin combat collagen-damaging free radicals.
- The composition has numerous essential fatty acids, such as omega 6 acid, omega 3, linoleic, antioxidants, and vitamins: retinol -vitamin A-, vitamin C, E. vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, and K, rosehip oil is known for its exceptional regenerative and healing properties of the skin.
- Increases collagen production and skin elasticity: Research shows that after eight weeks, rosehip oil will lead to a significant improvement in crow’s-feet wrinkles, the skin’s moisture level, and elasticity.
- The antioxidants and vitamins contained in Sweet-Brier Rose slow down the signs of aging.
- Vitamin C from Rosehip stimulates the production of collagen, reducing expression lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Known to improves stretch marks and blemishes on the skin.
- Intensely hydrates and moisturizes the skin. Vitamin A helps improve levels of moisture in our skin and creates a barrier that slows the loss of water, which translates into more skin hydration.
- Reduces surgical and accidental scars, the essential fatty acids it contains. Sweet-Brier Rose helps reduce scarring and promote regeneration of the skin. It also helps to improve the healing of the skin against burns.
- Strengthens the immune system and stimulates circulation.
- Assists in brightening and evening out the skin: Because it’s rich in vitamin C, rosehip oil helps brighten the skin.
- It also helps decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation. The essential fatty oils of Rosehip improve skin pigmentation, texture, and tone.
- Rich in vitamin E and anthocyanin, two ingredients that can calm and soothe irritation, rosehip oil can be hugely beneficial for those dealing with inflammatory skin issues.
AETHEION® ZCM30 and ZCM65 Synergistic Lotions formulated with the highest quality time tested ingredients possible, Rosehip Oil just being one of them, providing optimal skincare synergy with beneficial results.