How to Get Clear Skin Naturally
Our skin is the largest organ of our body. We all want to have a clear complexion, but many obstacles may prevent this from happening. There may be acne-causing bacteria on the skin, or it could be oily due to hormonal changes. Whatever the reason for having clogged pores and uneven skin tone, homemade tips for clear skin can work for many people. Many ingredients are packed with potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, which will help a person’s complexion and nourish the body from within. Below, we share some tips for clear skin. We also touch on some products for clear skin and how to get clear skin naturally.
What Prevents People from Having Clear Skin?
There could be a number of different reasons why people have a hard time keeping their skin clear.
- Clogged Pores: People have clogged pores for a variety of reasons. Usually, clogged pores happen when skin cells do not shed properly and clump together, creating a clog. However, hormones can also cause clogged pores by making skin oilier or acne-prone. Having a clear skin routine will help prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Picking Pimples: When people feel self-conscious about their skin, there is a temptation to pick at blemishes. However, picking causes more harm than good by pushing the bacteria deeper into the pores. Picking at pimples can also cause scarring or leave behind blackheads.
- Dehydration: Dehydration in the skin’s top layers can cause the skin to appear dull, dry, flaky, or dehydrated. Skin that is dehydrated lacks water and lipids in the top layers of skin cells. As a result, the moisture barrier is compromised, which leaves the skin dehydrated. The signs of dehydrated skin are tightness after washing the face, itchiness throughout the day, and rough or dull skin.
How To Get Clear Skin Naturally
It may be daunting to think about all the products out there to remedy the skin. But luckily, there are a few natural ways to get clear skin as well. Some tips for naturally clear skin at home involve using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, or easy to find at a grocery store or pharmacy.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has many skin benefits, making it a natural remedy for clear, glowing skin. Blended with other ingredients, coconut oil can be used as a facial mask or applied to the entire body after showering to lock in moisture and hydrate the overlying epidermis. To use coconut oil to help heal blemishes, simply apply a layer of coconut oil over the face before bedtime. Mix in one teaspoon of raw honey with one tablespoon of lemon juice and spread it evenly on the face. Leave overnight and rinse off in the morning for clear skin throughout the day.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera extract has many skin benefits when applied directly to the face. It helps to moisturize, soothe itchy skin, and balance the skin’s pH to prevent acne breakouts. To use aloe vera extract as a spot treatment for blemishes, take one large leaf from the aloe vera plant and slice it open to reveal the gel inside. Apply a small amount of the inner gel directly onto each blemish and allow it to sit overnight. This ingredient might be best to add to your clear skin routine.
- Tea Tree Oil: Out of all the natural ways to get clear skin, Tea tree oil is another great at-home remedy. This oil has mild antibacterial properties similar to benzoyl peroxide in over-the-counter acne products. To use tea tree oil for clear skin, simply dilute one part of tea tree oil with three parts water and apply it to the skin after washing.
AETHEION’s Best Products for Achieving Clear Skin
At AETHEION, we have two perfect products if you don’t seem particularly keen on trying at-home remedies. Our best products for clear skin include:
- AETHEION ZCM30 Synergistic Lotion: This product, formulated with Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil, deeply nourishes and cleanses the skin. It makes sure to minimize and diminish sun spots, aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines, and created an even tone throughout the entire face.
- AETHEION ZCM15 Facial Serum: This antioxidant serum formulated with Calendula and Silver Citrate cleanses the face, ridding it of free radicals and preventing premature signs of aging.